martes, 6 de diciembre de 2016

Post three

Hello everyone!

The theme of today's post is: My future job.

As a 28 year old teacher, working at the university of Chile, it would be easy for me to say that I am working in my ideal job. But I don't want to be an employee all my life, so i'll be really honest with you guys, I'll tell you all about my dream future job.

Grower

I'll start my own company, actually my own nursery for cactus, and I'll auction some of them to earn money. My idea is to retire from being a teacher when I'm more or less 30. That means I have only 2 years to move forward with my plans.
I've been working for this project for a long time now, I actually started it withut knowing it. First at a very small scale, I still lived with my parents and I was already studying to be an english teacher, that's when I first got interested in cacti, and there I started growing them from seeds and learning different cultivation techniques.


Nowadays I'm at a stage of the project in which I need to get a big greenhouse to start growing plants for the future, so I really need a place of my own. That's why I'm hoping to buy the place where I currently live, because that would make things go faster as I could start growing more and better plants, at a larger scale, and not worrying about where I'll go if my landlord asks me to leave his property. 

This season of spring - summer is when most of the cactus I grow start flowering, that opens officially the 'bee work season' for me. That's right! that's the time when I cross pollinate my plants to obtain hybrid seeds for propagation.

 

I feel happy thinking that I could live with a sense of independance by working with my own hands, and in a line of work that I love, so it feels like a passtime activity So I encourage you to follow whatever you feel your dreams are :).

That's me!

Now it's your turn!

These questions could help you develop your writing: 

- What kind of job would you like to have? How do you imagine it?
- Outdoors /indoors?
- Would you like to travel a lot in your job?
- What about the salary?
- Add any other related ideas.

- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on my post.

- Minimum Word Count: 210 words
- Remember: NO TRANSLATOR! web dictionaries are allowed, and of course you can call me and I'll go to your seat.

10 comentarios:

  1. Victor! This is so great! i send you all my positives energys for your beautiful project. I don´t know to much about this plants, but I love cactus too, their are so perfect and mysterious <3 ! see you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Victor! I love that you are perseverant, the one who follows it gets it! jajaja

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Victor! I love that you are perseverant, the one who follows it gets it! jajaja

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What a surprise! I never imagined your love for cactus
    I like it a lot too...
    good luck with your company :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Victor! I think that be a grower its a beautiful profession. Good luck with this, I´am sure that all will result excelent.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I send you all my positive energy to the future !
    I think that if you love some activity you can do it.
    good luck with your wishes.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I send you all my positive energy to the future !
    I think that if you love some activity you can do it.
    good luck with your wishes.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hey victor, remains perseverant and you can do whatever you set in your mind!!!
    Good Luck with your Company!!!
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi Victor!
    Very successful in your project, it is very beautiful that you allow yourself to realize your dreams !, let us know when you have your nursery to go for a cactus :)

    ResponderEliminar