lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2016

Post six

Movies or series you like.

For this post, you'll be able to develop your ideas about your favorites movies or series.The idea is to write about what you like watching in general, but of course you can mention anything you like, for example: cartoons, anime, soap operas, tv series, docummentaries or movies!


I'll briefly tell you about some of my favorites :)

Resultado de imagen para fight club
"You met me at a very strange time in my life." Fight club, 1999.


This is probably one of my favorite movies of all time, at least one I'd re watch and would still be enjoyable. I won't tell you what it is about because.. well, because of the first rule of the fight club!
If you saw this, you know what I mean. This is probably an intense and deep movie for some people, but that's not the only type of styles I like.

I'll tell you about one of my top 5 series! it's called The office and it was the US version of a show with the same name produced earlier in the UK. It's a mockumentary (it's filmed as if it was a real documentary) and it narrates the story of a group of common office workers. It even had a Chilean version, La Ofis, in Canal 13, which only lasted one season but was very well done. It had one of my favorite Chilean actors as protagonist: Luis Gnecco


Resultado de imagen para the office cast Resultado de imagen para Luis Gnecco manuel cerda

There are many many other shows I've watched and liked! some recommendations I'd give you are:
True Detective, Game of Thrones, Lost, Fringe, How I met your mother, Friends, Daredevil, Weeds, Breaking bad, and Orange is the new black

Now it's your time!
Tell me about your favorite series, or movies, or basically anything you like watching!!

- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on my post.
- Minimum Word Count: 240 words
- Remember: NO TRANSLATOR! web dictionaries are allowed, and of course you can call me and I'll go to your seat.

10 comentarios:

  1. I think that I have seen the office, one or two times in some television channel.
    And I love figth club too, but I know people who love it or hate it. I think that the performance of the protagonist is amazing.
    I want see this vacations game of thrones, and orange is the new black (recommended by a lot of people!) .

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Victor !! I also love fight club, its a intensive movie, and the a little "mindfuck" haha it's crazy everything in the end, but it's soo cool lml ! When I see the picture comes to my mind the song of pixies that sounds in this part " where is my minddd "
    Me too enjoy a lot Got, friends, Breaking bad and orange is the new black, but i still cant watching the last season of the last one that i mention. I hope soon i can watching, But i think that i prefer epic series ! jaja.. see you victor

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Victor it seems that i don't know any of movie o series which you talk.
    Only Breaking Bad and Friends, first i saw when i was sick, and only i could drink and see series, but then i recovered and i forgot it.
    And friend is a classic in old times i enjoyed too much it.
    Finally, mockomuntary, i didn't know that kind of programs, or maybe that is name its. i would have to see for recognize them.
    good bye Victor
    i hope you are Okey.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Gnecco ruls!!
    That serie seems very interesting I will remember the name for see it in the summer. I also saw GOT, OITNB, Fringe and Breaking Bad. Dardevill I didn´t finish yet and have one of the most beautiful oppenings that I ever seen. I recommend you Star Trek Next Generation! See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Victor!
    I also love Game of Thrones, and I also saw True Detective, recently saw the second season, but I must say that I prefer the first season anyway

    see you soon

    Yis

    ResponderEliminar
  6. never talk about the fight club!! hajaja I remeber seen this movie a lot of times when I was younger, I really love when tyler gives to the other fight club members the task of bother someone, make a fight, break the daily.
    Nice remember that, even I make a work in my previous career with vectors, and I did that final picture.
    Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. never talk about the fight club!! hajaja I remeber seen this movie a lot of times when I was younger, I really love when tyler gives to the other fight club members the task of bother someone, make a fight, break the daily.
    Nice remember that, even I make a work in my previous career with vectors, and I did that final picture.
    Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. The fight club is a very interesting movie especially the plot twist of the end!!
    i do not see very famous series, my brother watch game of thrones, he tells me that its a very good serie and i must watch it

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I have never seen fight club, but in holidays I think I will watch it.
    About the series that you like, I only watched 'Orange is the new black' and I like it too! is a funny series.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi, Victor!
    I'm intrigued to know what the fight movie is all about, I want to see it! In my vacations i will have the time!

    ResponderEliminar