lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2016

Post seven

Hello Everyone!

We're already in the seventh post of this semester, I know you're probably tired at this time of the year, so I'll invite you to think about something different:

A place where you would like to live, and why.

Maybe the city you live in right now has all kinds of different things to do, exciting activities, beautiful places and lots of people to meet and enjoy, but for this post I would like you to write about a place that maybe is in your dreams, a place with the weather you love, or maybe a place where you can live near people you miss.

Resultado de imagen para throwing a dart mapamundi

Whatever it is, tell me about it in this post!
Write 250 words about a place where you would like to live.

These questions can help you guide this post:

Would you like to live in a new place? or a place you've already visited?
Is the place you chose suitable for your type of work?
What makes you want to live there?
Would you live there alone? with a couple? or with your family?

Add any details that you think are important.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Victor!!
    I would like to know where you dream to be! I hope you will tell us!
    And I invite you to visit my blog and share opinions.

    Hugs

    Yis

    ResponderEliminar