lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2016

Post five

SUMMER HOLIDAYS
Even though I know some of you like to live in the moment, and don't plan ahead your futures, today's post will make you think of your future plans for this summer's holiday. 

Would you vacation in chile or abroad?
Who would you like to visit?
What activities would you do?
Is there any place you would like to visit?
What types of food would you prefer?

Resultado de imagen

Please don't tell me you'll stay in the whole summer

Resultado de imagen

On my personal side, I can't really tell you what I'm doing this summer vacation, because I don't know where I'll live by then. I'm currently waiting for an answer from the owner of the place I rent, and if he says yes, I'll probably buy the land and start building my greenhouse.
If that doesn't work, I'll probably have to find a new place to live, and that would mean that I won't be able to go anywhere.
I'll still go to the desert for a week or so, no matter what happens!

So, think about what you would love to do this summer holidays and write about it in 230 words!

6 comentarios:

  1. I hope that you start build your greenhouse , because you want it and that in your travel to the desert you can harvest specimens to your greenhouse.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Victor! i hope you achieve buy a good place for your greenhouse!!! i don´t know desert but i would like to visit there in the next years :) have a good trip !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Of course I do not want to stay in Santiago, please !!! jajaja
    Hopefully you can have a nice vacation Victor!

    See you in class!

    Yis

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Good lock in your plans of bould your greenhouse! that is a very interesting project, I am sure that all will be perfect with that. See you soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. GO TO DESERT!
    that's a fantastic idea.
    enjoy your holidays!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi! Victor
    The situation of renting and finding a home is very difficult, I hope that everything is fine and you can stay in your house and create your greenhouse.

    ResponderEliminar