lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2016

Post One

Hey!!

Welcome to the first blogsession for this semester. 
Today's topic will be: "A country I'd like to visit".
To fulfill this task you must develop a 160 word post (as a minimum), and some of the things you can mention are:

- Which country would you like to go to? Why? - What do you know about it? - What would you like to do there? - Would you like to study/work/live there? Explain. - Upload at least 2 pictures - *IMPORTANT* Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on my post.

As a guide, here's my version of the post:

A country I'd like to visit is Thailand:

Resultado de imagen para thailand landscapes

I'd love to visit this country located in Asia, neighbour to the countries of Vietnam, Myanmar and Laos. Eventhough I'm not an expert in weather, I'm aware of the hot temperatures they have in Thailand, and also I have friended many thai people on my facebook so I know they're great cactus cultivators. 
My main reason to visit this country would be to visit these people I've mentioned, they've been my friends for a long time now and we've exchanged experience, plants and seeds. The visit would probably become a tour through different cities along the country stopping by the houses of the friends available at the time, exchanging presents and stories about these wonderful plants.



 I think a video can tell you more than pictures in this particular case, so here it goes! I hope this video helps you to imagine what I'm talking about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQVZTtrQx0k

I hope you enjoy this activity, let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Now write about this in 160 words!

Victor.

12 comentarios:

  1. hi! I think that those plants are very amazing. I love the video, but the place where is recorder the video is a greenhouse with a lot of plants, and I believe that in its natural condition should be more shocking and solitary. Thailand should be lovely.
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Victor
    I imagine that you really love cactus and you have so many in your hause. Thailand sames to be like a paradise, i would like go to there too.About the video i would never have thought so many cactus together in one place, would be terrible if someone topple in that site.
    See you in class!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey Victor!

    I remember that in a novel I read talked a lot of Thailand and all its beauty ...
    And, you know what? My grandmother said that it is good to have a cactus at home, because it drives away the bad energy hahaha

    see you soon Victor

    Yisel

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi victor !!
    I always think that the cactus are very cute, I have many in my home, I really like them!
    Asia is a place very unimagiable for me, but is sure that are amazing place... I would like to travel too

    see you !!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Victor!
    I would like to visit someday Thailand. I have seen a lot's of pictures of this country on internet and it's amazing!!
    I think it's very good that they are cactus cultivators.

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello Victor, absolutly you should go to Thailand !! Is a very nice place... I never imagine that thai people are great cactus cultivator, is amazing! in your video i could saw magic, all that colors, forms and diferent sizes, wonderful :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi victor!!
    Thailand must be a wonderful country... the landscapes look great, at least in the pictures hahaha. I hope that someday you can visit that place and bring me a souvenir!!! that's the most important thing hahaha.

    Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi victor! I saw many pictures and I think that Thailand is a very beautiful place, and its very interesting that the people of thailand are cactus cultivators.

    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. hello! I didn't know this things about Thailand, it's very incredible thanks! The world of cactus seems to be very wonderful. I hope that a day you can travel to this place.

    see you.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Hi Victor!!
    Thailand is a beautiful country, I hope you can make your trip soon and you can see your friends !!

    ResponderEliminar